Who's buying this BS....

I got one sentence in.
Recycled concrete? That shits been trucked more than bubbas sister. You know how much diesel has been burned to get your recycled concrete? First, the original concrete is mixed at the plant, sent to the site, eventually dug up, trucked again, crushed, mixed, then trucked to the magic house.
Sustainable timber? Isn't all timber sustainable?
Then bla bla bla
I'm not buying it. I cant afford it.

The greenwashing in the construction industry is shameful. One of the reasons I hung up my hardhat.

Not to mention the smugness of someone who claims their $32 million home is carbon neutral. Blow me.

You must have missed this part....."and comes with an organic vegetable garden, orchard and apiary, according to marketing materials."

As Bobcat would say, WAFJ!!!

One prospective buyer will by flying in on his private jet from New York to check it out.

Quiz time.......How much Utah coal does it take to power a zero emissions house and 3 zero emissions cars in Malibu??

I Don't know the Answer!

But I Do Know it took alot of Diesel Fuel to Truck it/Train it to get it there!

Quiz time.......How much Utah coal does it take to power a zero emissions house and 3 zero emissions cars in Malibu??

Last edited:
Most of these lemmings are so wacky, they NEED to believe in, and participate in these green scams just to make themselves sleep at night. Same ones so miserable with their own lives and choices, they need to drag someone down with them. Special breed of people I tell ya.

Yep...and some tech mogul will buy it and get interviewed non stop on the MSM about how much better he is than all of us for doing his part to save the world......while actually doing less...

People will praise him.....

Most of these lemmings are so wacky, they NEED to believe in, and participate in these green scams just to make themselves sleep at night. Same ones so miserable with their own lives and choices, they need to drag someone down with them. Special breed of people I tell ya.
Not anymore….many are very smart people who are cashing in. I’m a capitalist first, so I don’t blame them. I just couldn’t sell something I didn’t believe.

The Government Has Wasted Trillions!

Padded Many Pockets!

Not One GAWD-DAMNED Thing has been Done Other Than the Sale of Obama Juice for Belchers!

China Will Tell the Whole World To Pound Sand & They'll Keep Polluting as they Please!

And You Will Breathe Their BS!

This World Won't Last Long enough to Worry about it Though!

Not anymore….many are very smart people who are cashing in. I’m a capitalist first, so I don’t blame them. I just couldn’t sell something I didn’t believe.

Doesn't take much to be the smartest one in the room with that sort...

road, I’m in the same boat with two nieces that think he’s the greatest…

Well, they're feeling the effect now. My niece lives in a place with $4.50 gallon gasoline and no job.

You'd think with a 4.0 in bio engineering she'd have had prime pick of what, where, and how much...

Al Gore will buy it and get rid of his mansion estate that burns carbon at a rate of $1600 per month for utilities.

RELH

Al Gore will buy it and get rid of his mansion estate that burns carbon at a rate of $1600 per month for utilities.

RELH
my hut costs $1600 a month in utilities.......aim way higher for Gore's....and that zero mansion in Malibu....

Well, they're feeling the effect now. My niece lives in a place with $4.50 gallon gasoline and no job.

You'd think with a 4.0 in bio engineering she'd have had prime pick of what, where, and how much...
I bet she still gets to Starbucks for coffee....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom