>>
>>
>>#livelikezac
>
>
>No doubt it will pay off.
>Sad to say. Pay to
>hunt people

I must not have read the article right????......or maybe you didn't read it at all....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Good point Homer. But do you think a half wit like DW would actually read something before making such a stupid comment?

Ok boys, follow along while I connect the dots for ya. BHA's mantra is they are a single issue organization, keeping public lands public. Admirable. This is a piece of public land up for sale, sounds like it's a migratory route that could connect two other large pieces of public ground. Here is what the director of the property said from the article:

"The Tabby block recently appraised for $41 million, and SITLA is obligated to consider offers from any party that might pay more, according to Deputy Director Kim Christy."

By law they are obligated to maximize profits from this piece of ground. Any party with a higher offer can come in, buy it, and fence the public out. Sounds like a "keeping public lands public" issue to me. Maybe I'm missin somethin? Wouldn't be the first time. Enlighten me.

Full disclosure: my initial comments were an elbow to the ribs of hoss and grizz. Grizz's response did give me a chuckle! I took it as a friendly elbow back in my ribs.

And it's really hard to take seriously any comment from somebody who's handle is a drug addicted cartoon towel. You'd think that kinda guy would have a sense of humor?

#livelikezac

'We Only Sell Worthless Ground in Utah"!

Says the Gutless Politicians We have in this State!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

So how much would it cost every hunter in Utah to buy in to it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I was responding to byebyeobamas.....not DW

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom