Who would have figured?

+1

4174cup.jpg

Wow, a thousand dollars on a long shot like that?? I guess for him that might be pocket change but he showed if you got money you sure can make money. I am very impressed that he is donating his winnings to charities. I imagine it would be super cool to have dinner with a pro like Brady too. Hhmmm, maybe someday? hey a guy can dream cant we?? LOL.. Good on the Jona Richnitz and a big congrats on such a long shot bet. Thanks for the post Joey!

GBA

I wish I was his favorite charity???

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

That's a hell of a bet right there!! I'm surprized he didn't win more?? This is just proof some people have ALL the luck...

~Z~

Thanks!! I'm with Z on this. the odds of the first points being scored by a safety would seem to me to be way more than 50-1. i would think 100-1 would be more like it.

And yes, $1K is a TON of money to be playing those kinda bets. Makes me wonder how many other "stupid" or "sucker" bets he placed on the game...

Seemed like a feel good story, glad you guys liked it.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

That guy has more money than good sense. $1000 on a bet like that is nuts. The guy has balls and I'm glad it paid off for him.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom