Who will win

Yankees vs. Rebels....who won last time? The south will rise again, maybe. LOL
Brian

345brfc.jpg

Colts will score 41 points and the Saints will score 24 but the feds will substidize the Saints score 18 points to make it
Saints 42 Colts 41.

I hope the Colts win. I don't want to rebuild New Orleans again.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

DA Colts!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

It's either gonna be the Saints or the Colts. But I don't watch much basketball so I have no favorite.

I'll pick the Colts!!

What that means; if you have any at all expendable funds, in your pockets, bet it all on the Saints!! :)

Really, just looking forward to a good solid game by both the players and the Ref's.

Joey

My prediction is that either way a handful of idiots will riot and attempt to burn a city down after the game.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Capitals are leading in points, followed closely by the Sharks. Blackhawks are in 3rd right now and it is unlikely that they will regain the first position playoff birth. Buffalo Sabres have dropped to 9th place but have secured the 3rd spot on the playoff charts.
My hopes are to see the Red Wings in it again but the Flames are really giving them hell. Penguins are climbing rapidly up the ladder as is Phoenix.
My best guess is either the Capitals or the Red Devils.
Who are the Colts, and I ain't nvr hurd of no Saints cept in the Bible.

I hate football and could care less who wins but a fellow co worker loves the colts so I will have to go for the saints.

It was awesome to see the saints win but I still hate new orleans. lol

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

I'm not much of a fan of either team but, it's nice to see some one else win for a change.

I picked the wrong team and lost 20 bucks.... I shoulda said I wanted the saints to win so the colts could. never fails whoever I want to win they lose...

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom