Who was on your wall?

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
I was just reminiscing with some co-workers, talking about the the glory days, and the subject of wall posters came up. I remember the likes of Lita Ford and Samantha Fox gracing my bedroom walls through out my teenage years. What posters did all you have up?

Howie Long

Jenn
01306.jpg

John Wayne when I was a kid, Daisy Duke and Cheryl Ladd when I was a teenager. Now I have a big painting of John Wayne hanging in the office.

PRO

teenage years? A huge map of Alaska. No kidding! I dreamed of caribou, moose, salmon, Eskimo squaws......LOL!

Eel

I had a full size poster of Ronald Reagan in cowboy clothes holding a saddle in one hand.....from one of his movies on the back of my bedroom door. This was even before he was governor of ca.

JB

>
> AWE TRIPLEK, AND
>WHAT BAD TIMEING FOR HOWIE
>TO COME OUT OF THE
>CLOSET A MONTH AGO...BUMMER....YD.

Howie Madle?

>
> AWE TRIPLEK, AND
>WHAT BAD TIMEING FOR HOWIE
>TO COME OUT OF THE
>CLOSET A MONTH AGO...BUMMER....YD.

Why would you say such mean things about my Howie??? ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-07 AT 07:14PM (MST)[p]Me & huntndude probably had the same one! Jane Fonda "Barberella" in that D-cup see through space outfit!

471e9c2a3c905157.jpg

RUS

But now triplek has a big poster of Billy Ray Cyrus in a speedo, cowboy boots, and that new Keith Urban hair-do
(how original is that!!)barrrrrf!!

hehehehehe ;-)

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

Gots ta have me a little Billy Ray, Doug. Why all the hate? Oh, I know! You're JEALOUS of all that hair. That's it, Mr. Clean. JEALOUS.

LOL

Jenn
01306.jpg

It was Bo Derek for me :)

471f6fbb46b9ca3b.jpg

?Justice consists not in being neutral between right and wrong, but in finding out the right and upholding it, wherever found, against the wrong.?
---Theodore Roosevelt,

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-07 AT 10:23AM (MST)[p]>It was Bo Derek for me
>:)

471f6fbb46b9ca3b.jpg

I detect fur....damn that was a long time ago.

JB

The Howie Long poster was mine! Not TTK's! And it was on the back of a door in the little area of house we called my "hole". It's where my dresser was because it didn't fit in our room. It was the "Real Men Wear Black" poster and it was cool! I also had Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Ty Detmer, and the Sanderson brothers (they were in SI for Kids long before they were great in High School - they were actually on my brother's wall).

Jenn didn't have any posters on her wall because we were too rough on the room - we put in a lot of holes - well, I did anyway. She did have this cute little star saying HIEEEEEEIE! that she drew on the ceiling in crayon when she was about 5 or 6.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-24-07 AT 10:38AM (MST)[p]>The Howie Long poster was mine!
>Not TTK's! And it was
>on the back of a
>door in the little area
>of house we called my
>"hole".

Roy...that poster went on the ceiling right above my bed the DAY you left for your mission...I had to fight mom for it. (BTW...mom says you can have Howie back if you want it.) I also had "The Richmeister" from SNL and some whales and dolphins. I couldn't ever put anything up though cuz you'd put a hole in it or throw darts at it. And my crayon drawings were GREAT!

Oh yeah...and I wore all your football t-shirts while you were gone too. hee hee hee!

Jenn

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom