Who wants to go on a sheep hunt

Sandbrew

Hello all,

I was the lucky 3rd place winner in the Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society Raffle Ramma on March 4 2006

Possible hunts were....

California Bighorn with Amblers Bighorn Country Guiding Bruce Amblers

Stone Sheep with Simpsons Stone Sheep Frank Simpson

Dall Sheep with Arctic Red River Outfitters Kelly Hougen

The first place winner took the Stone sheep hunt and the 2nd place winner chose the 2007 Dall hunt!

He is having a knee replacement and can't hunt this fall.

So I ended up with the California Bighorn Hunt in BC in Sept 2006. SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!

Not seem ungrateful......I am considering trading or selling the hunt to finace a Dall or Stone hunt. I'd rather have a shot at my 1/2 slam instead of another bighorn.

Anyone have any suggestion how or where to try?

I already have Colorado Rocky Mt Bighorn with my bow to my credit. So I am more interested in a Stone Sheep or Dall Sheep hunt than a California Bighorn hunt.

I started asking around to see knows anyone interested in swaping or buying my hunt I won.

The best way to get a hold of me is email [email protected]

I'll be happy to email my cell# to anyone as well.

The hunt is fully guided by Bruce Ambler in British Columbia. It is a 14 day hunt in Sept 10-23 2006. Other later Sept early Oct dates may be available.

Who needs a great California Bighorn Hunt?

I am not looking to get full price AZDBSS paid over $19K. I will discount in order to finance my Stone or Dall hunt.

Sandbrew

[email protected]

Would you take $1,000 for it?! :)

Serioussly, congrats on the hunt and good luck with whatever you do. I wish I could help, but it's too rich for my blood right now.

Lien2

Sandbrew, any other trades you would consider or are you set on a sheep hunt in return. Congratulations on your good fortune.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom