Who loves Cooters?

Long Time Member
Yeah, me too. 'Crazy Cooter comin' at ya.' I bet Z has had a crazy cooter come at him before.

6179cooters.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I visited one the other day. It was just "down" the road from hooters! The fish tacos there are to die for!

I heard that once in a while Stinky prefers Der Wienerschnitzel.....with the special sauce! LOL

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

So I love a good footlong with extra cheese! Nothing wrong with fish tacos and a side of footlong is there?

I like fish taco...as long as it doesn't smell like Stinky's Der Weinerschnitzel.

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

NVB, wanna let us in on what kind of bait you used?? Promice of dinner and jewelerys maybe?? What works best fellas?? :)

GBA

its not so much the bait you use while fishing as most fish will just pass right on by all that bait just sitting right in front of them. you have to know how to use a spear. the bigger your spear the better your chances of getting the choice cuts of tuna steak.

Stinkster. So the Stinkbait didn't work out so well for ya huh?? LOL Dang, I thought you was on to something there. I'm thinking you're holding out and used an expensive snazzy sparking jig when you got bored with the jerk bait, ha ha ha LMAO!.

GBA

How would you know what it smelled like?

>I like fish taco...as long as
>it doesn't smell like Stinky's
>Der Weinerschnitzel.
>
>Steve
>Worlds Best ebayer
>Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom