Who is she?

Feleno

Long Time Member
Not a top name celebrity but you'll know her name
WhoIsShe.jpg

Mrs. Slide? Her and I go hunting a lot , in fact we are suppose to go shooting this weekend.

Slide

Now wait here just a minute slide, that's Mrs. slamdunk and WE were going shooting this weekend....wanna arm wrestle!! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 01:32PM (MST) by nochawk (moderator)[p]I dunno, but I think I'm gona grab her tail...

No wait, this could be another F-dude trick & its actually just a dude. :-(

THATS BESSY'S NEW GIRL FRIEND, EVEN THOUGH EELGRASS HAS BEEN SEEN OUT PAINTIN THE TOWN RED WITH HER AS OF LATE.......YD.

From what I hear on this site about you I don't think I want to Toe wrestle you let alone arm wrestle. No, when you and Mrs. SLIDE get done shooting go ahead and send her home, I need some clothing washed and socks mended and dinner made and............

Slide

Pamela A....'all the way'......or is it.....'all the way Pamela A'.....

HK

GO HARD KORE AND UNTIE THAT THING

We get 2 guesses right?

Heather with a feather...

HK

GO HARD KORE WITH HEATHER LOCKLERE

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]Some good guesses. Some not so good...Sammy Hagar :) Sooooo close. She probably would make your Hampton stand up though.
Maybe celebrity is to strong, but she did have her time in the spotlight with a man who is very well known.

HEY Faleno!!!

THIS AIN'T REALLY FAIR TO Beefy!!!

YA SEE!!!

IF YOU GIVE A FRONT VIEW INSTEAD OF A REAR VIEW I'LL BET HE COULD GUESS EXACTLY WHO IT IS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Feleno!

FLIP HER OVER AND SHARE THE LOVE BROTHER!

Sorry about going bobcat on you.

I just hope she isn't disappointing.

My thoughts...who's not athletic, not that famous, hot, did a rich famous guy and turns every head she passes????

I'm guessing it's a Playboy Bunny. Am I close.

HK

GO HARD KORE AND PLAY WITH BUNNIES

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-08 AT 11:40PM (MST)[p]were did you get the picture of my ex-wife? I had to trade her in for a better model!!

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

Theres no way thats Bo Derek. She's like, over 90 isn't she?! If it is, she is looking good from here! Should I say it?.....she's a 10!!

Steve

Who's Donald Trump? What kinda bucks has he killed?

Nice Gal though. He musta been shooting too low or his gun was off, somehow she got away! hehehe

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-08 AT 09:33PM (MST)[p]>Who's Donald Trump? What kinda bucks
>has he killed?
>
>Nice Gal though. He musta been
>shooting too low or his
>gun was off, somehow she
>got away! hehehe
>
>Joey

The "Donald" makes bucks - not kills them. He just traded her in for a newer, younger model:

4878258930a90bd4.jpg

And by model, I mean that's what she does.

Man she makes him look ugly!!

Money money money money money!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

UTROY said;
"The "Donald" makes bucks - not kills them."

As Suger Shorts, Ms. S. Twain would sing,
"That don't impress me much"

These young guys that consistantly take bigger than average bucks on public land, general tag, DIY hunts... I'll take my hat off to those guys. Trump's a chump! lol

Joey

With his money why the hell don't he get a new hair dresser and fix that stupid comb over he calls a hair cut. What a jerk, can't stand him and don't care how much money he has, still a dork.

Brian

I WAS GONNA SAY.........
Who care's after I was done she would hopfully had a mouth full of pillow and look like she sat in a mud puddle!
rm

I wonder if he ask's for a divorce or say's... You're FIRED :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I think this is undoubtedly the best thread that Feleno has ever started, so perhaps he shoud do a few more along the lines of this one. I think Ms. Maples looks pretty outstanding, especially for her age.

Guys, i don't know about you but between the two Mrs. Trumps, i'll take the older one any day. The new one looks sick or something to me. Look at that skinny neck, big head, sharp chin, and heavy makeup...if that's what a super model is supposed to look like, they can keep em.

Now, the former Ms. trump, That's one fine, understatement, looking woman,...as is! lol

Joey

The punk is a liberal P.O.S. Money is great, it can buy you almost everything. Ya think he worries about how many different dudes he's sharing her with? Oh dopy me, it's him the fine young ladies are after not his money!
Norkalnimrod

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom