Who is Hotter?

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
M

mywifeishotterthentiffany

I am just watching Scrubs and wanna know who the hottest cast member. Is it Elliot,Carla or Jordan?

4b3c2c1c2121cc60.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Never seen it but the blonde chick looks to be the best in that pic.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I think that guy on the left borrowed NV's hat for this particular photo shoot. He loves Brooks and Dunn!!

Steve

The Blond...Elliot is my favorite too.
4b3c30c33fb10387.jpg

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

The brunette on the far right is the gal from the Drew Carey show.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>The brunette on the far right
>is the gal from the
>Drew Carey show.
>Eric
>

Oh i remember her, you betcha ya!!

ridgeline outdoors
blacks creek guide gear

Yes she was on of Roseanne's daughters.

4b3d3ace58f7e1ab.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-31-09 AT 05:43PM (MST)[p]I'd hit it! You forget that I prefer blondes.
Eric

deerline.gif

I'd have to say Elliot. The other two are kinda psycho. Some of JD's girlfriends have her beat though.

Nocked N Loaded

I like gift shop girl and Tasty Coma Wife

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom