Who IS Feleno anyway?

BeanMan

Long Time Member
I've got my opinion about who he might be. A former MM of high standing now masquerading as a Pimp. (not a tag pimp). Some of his humor just seems to match. Who do you think he is?

Bean

AT ONE TIME I THOUGHT HE WAS Beefy!!!

HE AIN'T BeefCakes!!!

HE'S Faleno!!!

AND THERES ONLY ONE Faleno!!!

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING AT ONE TIME BeanMan!!!

I WAS WRONG!!!

HE'S THE HOT SHOT OF PHOTO-SHOP JOBS ON MM!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I always thought it was founder just trying to unwind. But then I thought, if it is founder, and Kilo is nuking him, that would probably just make him wind right back up. :)

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Nope Bessy, he is much wiser than me in many areas, cept boobies of course.
Beanman, Feleno is F'dude, hope that helps :)

Additionally Beanman,
F-dude is an E.T. not like an alien but rather an Extra-Testicle, with the 3 testes, he runs around hornier than a 3 peckered billy goat, some say he's tri-sexual meaning he'd try about anything. This also explains why he likes backsides so.
Knowing this puts into context his occasional man-crush.
Although he's convinced me he's 100% Hetero, I wont be bending over in front of him anytime soon. :-(

Well, tell us oh wise Beanone, what is your opinion? Who is this masquerading MMer? Can't wait for this conspiracy theory to be unveiled.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-09 AT 09:39AM (MST)[p]This is who he really is... "Secret Agent man"

or is it secret asian man?

Or... ? Did Beano "Miss it by this much"

Who is that masked man?

lrv,

It was just a suspicion on my part. I always liked his brand of humor, kind of subtle but deep.

Fred

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom