Who is castledefender?

Just another troll. Kind of slow around here, so he may provide a little entertainment for awhile though.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-11 AT 06:31PM (MST)[p]im dontreal smith im a skilled world at war craft player and also a hunter from compton cali i moved to ut not to long ago to fufil my hunting dream

just about every forumn had a post that wasted my time.. i seen ben thompson made it back to on castleboys post here in the campfire

Sweet!! The old guy off Lord of the Rings is a guy called Eelgrass on here. The inventor of Dungeons and Dragons is a guy called Wizard. I will try and steer you in the right direction around here. In a since take you under my" dragon wing".

>LAST EDITED ON Oct-08-11
>AT 06:31?PM (MST)

>
>im dontreal smith im a skilled
>world at war craft player
>and also a hunter from
>compton cali i moved to
>ut not to long ago
>to fufil my hunting dream
>
compton cali huh!!
what kinda weapon ya hunt'n with???glock 40,ak,scatter gun,mac 10,just wondering.and what are you HUNT'N???

"if you want some get some...if your bad enough come take some"

>Sweet!! The old guy off
>Lord of the Rings is
>a guy called Eelgrass on
>here. The inventor of
>Dungeons and Dragons is a
>guy called Wizard. I
>will try and steer you
>in the right direction around
>here. In a since
>take you under my" dragon
>wing".

LMFAO!!! Good call CJ!! HA HA HA!!!

HOOK 'EM!

Steven Spielburgs number one computer animator is a guy named Feleno. Dreamworks is actually a subsidiary of Mossback guide services!! Just helping a fellow Kali man out!! Welcome!!

I just found his family photo!

731013d3be66baef797702caf4c7d39580ba_width_600x.jpg

hornkiller.jpg

I just pissed myself. Does anybody really care? Is there a link to the Utah forum?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom