Who has a white Christmas ?

Tell us where you live!No snow here near Susanville Ca.Some in the hills just outside of town but it's been awfully dry this year so far.

LIKE yote SAID!!!

WE'VE GOT MORE SNOW THAN WE'VE HAD IN ALOT OF YEARS!!!

SOUNDS LIKE MORE ON THE WAY!!!

IT WILL TAKE ALOT MORE TO HELP RECOVER FROM THE LAST 12 YEARS OR SO!!!

ITS BEEN DOWN TO -17 ALREADY,I'M HOPEING IT'LL WARM UP IN JANUARY,YA RIGHT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Was a white Christmas in MN....then again, there's always snow on the ground here in MN
"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-07 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]Uintah Basin, Utah. I could lose a small child in my yard. Here's the pile up on our table out back. (my husband is gonna KILL me for posting a pic of his boy in a purple coat. LOL His was just too small though and all I had to keep him warm was big sis' last year coat. Don't worry though...he got a new GREEN one for Christmas. lol)

Kai7.jpg

Kai5-1.jpg

Kai4-1.jpg

Jenn
"Some people are like slinkys; not really good for anything
but they bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs!"

Nice pictures TTK! It hailed for about 5 minutes this morning. (NW Kali). Does that count? I won't be shoveling snow this winter, but I will be mowing the lawn. Pick your poison, I guess.:(

Eel

Nice pics TK. I like to look at pics of snow and sometimes visit it, but I won't live in it. One time it got down to 17 deg. here in Vegas and I thought I was going to die. I work construction so I had to stay out in it all day. I was so bundled up I couldn't move my arms. I ended up going home. I will be the first to admit I am a sissy when it comes to the cold. One of the guys on the job had just moved from Michigan and was working in a short sleeve shirt. He told me I would never make it in Michigan. I told him that's why I don't live in Michigan.

HEY jm!!!

ITS BEEN DOWN TO -17 HERE!!!

WE'RE WAITING FOR IT TO WARM UP IN JANUARY THOUGH,LOL!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

We've got 6 inches of permafrost and with it -20 outside right now this will last till April.

A picture going out ot feed my mules after opening gifts Christmas Morning 7:50 am. I would say the picture is a worth a thousand words or at least a few lines of I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.
4773ef365220d57e.jpg

Had quite a bit on the mirror and got rid of it with a straw over the period of a couple of days!! Man , the holidays went bye fast!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom