who eats kitty

E

elkun

how many of you lion hunters have ate your kitty and what did you think it taste like??

I have eaten Lion before.
Tasted about like the chicken I get at the local Chinese restaurant...hey wait a minute

I've only killed one and I ate the whole thing and it was delicious.

It tastes just like pork to me. I roasted a chunk and served it with apple sauce just like you'd do with a pork roast.

When my friend told me to eat it I thought he was pulling my leg but it's really good.
Zeke

Bowhunt: I got a chuckle out of your comment.

I have eaten the back straps off of my two. Fed the rest to the dogs. Tastes like pork. Hopefully I can tree a nice tom this year. Yum...

After eating my bear, lion didn't seem very appetizing.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

: who eats kitty

kitty tender loin is about as good as it gets, if you know how to cook it',,, if you like deer; elk; buff, you would like it'''

>After eating my bear, lion didn't
>seem very appetizing.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>________________________________________
>I'm not one for telling my
>grandson how big of turd
>I had to pinch off
>from having to eat so
>much meat. I want to
>give him the antlers that
>hang from my wall and
>tell him the unforgettable experience
>that came with each and
>every one.

If you're comparing Bear to Lion before you Try it,better think again!

Some of the Nastiest meat I've ever ate was Bear!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I remember reading an article that the old mountain men in the early 1800's considered mountain lion as one of the best game meats to eat.

RELH

I cubed some of my lion cooked it in a crock pot with pur?ed red chile and made chile colorado. I took it to a church luncheon with all wild game and it was gone in minutes. I've had requests since to make more. It dries out because it is so lean but the flavor is not bad. I've got more meat and will eat every bit of it.

I saved the backstraps out of mine, and then wished I had kept more of it. Like stated above, it was white meat, just like pork chops. Good stuff.

Incidentally, my bear was really good too, but completely different than lion. The bear meat was really dark red and greasy. The lion was white and very dry and lean. Both good flavor in their own way though.

The first lion I ever killed my guide said they weren't worth eating. The second lion I killed the guide raved about how I had to start eating lion because it was the best meat ever. I'll try any food once so I took the meat home. Momma chicken fried the back straps. I felt like the victim of a cruel joke. That cat tasted like butt. That's the last time I try that.

tristate, I think your guide or wife was getting even with you on something? ,,kitty back straps are usually very good, ,(did you forget a birthday, tip not quite big enough?)please try one more time,,,,,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom