Who do you think drew this?

feddoc

Long Time Member
As a hint, it happened in Fallon yesterday.

i0WoZD6.jpg

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

is that at the churchill county admin parking lot???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-19 AT 09:56AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-19 AT 09:55?AM (MST)

Yup, that is the parking lot. Drawn by, I would guess, 5th - 6th grade girls during a chalk drawing event. I was out near the NNU (or whatever it is called) campus and took a different route to get to the Ford store and happened to notice a group of kids, and a teacher or two, doing stuff. I stopped a couple girls jogging away from that pic to remind them that they left some stuff on the ground, chalk, notebooks, etc. Didn't notice what the pic was until I let the girls go by.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

feddoc, the fact you were taking pictures and talking to little girls nearby does not shed a very good light on you. The cops may be coming to visit you.

They told me that you posed for the picture while you were (admittedly) in the parking lot, standing. Dash cam tells no lies.

>feddoc, the fact you were taking
>pictures and talking to little
>girls nearby does not shed
>a very good light on
>you. The cops may be
>coming to visit you.

Well, NVB did admit to standing in the parking lot...jus' sayin'

>Someone did their research before tackling
>the art project!
>
>Zeke
>#livelikezac

A Picture of NVB for sure!

Only in Fallon!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom