B

bobcatbess

WAS IT YOU CUPSY???

1911???

NVB???

RUS & YOUR F-BOMBS???

MAYBE DR. RUTH??? (TEE-TEE-K!!!)

RANS???

OR DID THEY GET SICK OF SMACKDADDY'S SICK & TWISTED PERVERSION OF ARROGANCE???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-09 AT 09:03PM (MST)[p]You beat me to it. I was just about to post the same thing. Thought my puter was on the blink 'till I verified that I was not the only one in the dark. Then I figured well, at least the campfire will be hoppin' with all the bored chatzy degenerates and their idle time. Nope, not busy here either. Someone start a controversy quick to break the boredom.

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

dangit 45, stop provoking me....I'm weak...remember??

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Sure wish Bess had chosen his words more carefully. Every time I look at this post I think it says "Who Blowed the Cat". And I don't wanna think about that.

I'm not a snitch....

..but I PERSONALLY saw 1911 messing with
a fuse box...

...just what I saw..

lrv

Oh stop whining! I'm just cleanin' the kitchen, boys. Had to run you all out for a while. ;-) lol

I KNEW IT!!!

I JUST F'N KNEW IT!!!

I THOUGHT ABOUT THAT JUST BEFORE I POSTED THE THREAD!!!

I THOUGHT TO MYSELF???

I WONDER WHICH MM PERVO IS GONNA THINK: "WHO BLOWED THE CAT"???

WELL NVB YOU WON THE BOOBY PRIZE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

This is the part I always enjoyed when I worked, turning off the power to those who don't pay their Electric Bill on time.

Since Bessy is always the first one on each day since he can't sleep, it was he duty to pay the monthly bill on time. Failure to do so only recourse was put the meter and shut off service.

Pay up Bessy.........

Brian

I TRIED TELLING YOU GUYS SOMEBODY BETTER SEND THAT 9.95 IN!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Did you ever see the kid who went to the park with a ball. You know the one who watched from the side and never got picked?????????????

I can realate to that kid. Jason, Rugarm77, rugburn.

Rugburn,

If you need a friend you can come over to my house and play chess or darts(and im not talkin butt darts). There will be no group huggin going on but if you need a shoulder to cry on I have two of them.

Sounds like a deleted sequence from Tommy Boy.

>Rugburn,
>
>If you need a friend you
>can come over to my
>house and play chess or
>darts(and im not talkin butt
>darts).
>There will be no group
>huggin going on but if
>you need a shoulder to
>cry on I have two
>of them.

497ef7695e02bf46.jpg

600full-the-cat-in-the-hat-photo.jpg

Who blowed the cat,
we've all wondered 'bout that.

600full-the-cat-in-the-hat-poster.jpg

Did Bess get his wish,
from the fish in the dish?

600full-the-cat-in-the-hat-poster.jpg

He huffed and puffed and mightily blew,
poor little things, thing one and... thing two.

Bess I wonder about you sometimes, first you are asking who blowed the cat, and then you start talkin about your time in Weblows.

I dont know about you. :)

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Dry boot I am ready the start the healing process.

Bess, We blows cat blowing????? Just when you start to think ya know a guy???? LOL Jason

>Bess I wonder about you sometimes,
>first you are asking who
>blowed the cat, and then
>you start talkin about your
>time in Weblows.
>
>I dont know about you. :)
>

Note to self..
Keepin a eye on bess now...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back