Who are these people?

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
Mossback and other media outlets like newspapers and such keep posting pics of Will and Heather Farrar. I was wondering who are these people? They look young. What business do the own that allows them to spend $500,000 per year for hunting tags and guides?

I dont want a discussion of if it is right or wrong to spend the money. Who cares....but I was just genuinely curious so I CAN GET SOME MONEY FOR TAGS TOO!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

The hunting community is for the most part, pretty good people....then they get on MM and they turn in to a$$holes:)

Traditional >>>------->

I don't know anything about where they get their money, but I know she's a real fox!!! I've also heard they are very good folks!!!

I can say this Will benefits from a Utah relationship. Not dogging it any so am I but, its funny how guys like me and Will can end up with beautiful women and look kinda dorky lol.

No kidding! Heather is beautiful but the seem like awesome people regardless of the fact.

My wife hunts with me too and thinks that they are a great example of a couple that has fun together in the field.

However, does he own some giant company or something....seriously...is he a Doctor or OJ Simpsons Lawyer...own 10 McDonalds?

They shoot some awesome animals and I would love to know how they afford it.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-13 AT 07:12PM (MST)[p]Will is the owner of Flag ship financial. He does Mortgages among other things. Not sure if he is still in the fight game? He use to anyway. They're a couple who loves to hunt. Nice folks and spend their money doing what they like. They also have a good relationship with the Dodge springs cwmu and hunt there quite a bit. Doyle ( mossback helps them out a lot. They are looking to fill the Utah gov tag mule deer as we speak. The one buck got poached before they could get it done. I heard they where after another on Kolob , but haven't heard anything yet. I am sure Doyle will post up a picture on Mossback as soon as the kill. You may already know ? Will bought the elk and Mule deer gov tags for Utah this year.

Cool, thanks. I hope the best for them. The look like they have had a blast together over many years.....Gotta be cool people with smiles like that...hunting together....and sharing it with all of us. Thanks

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom