Who are the Crazy ones Wolf lovers or Hunters

U

UThunting

Sorry to make another post about this. But I am going Nutts thinking about what some people say about Hunters..
Here are a Few Quotes

"i h8 those hunters we should kill them all! wolves will live on forever!.... if we save them"

"I WNT 2 KILL EVERY WOLF HUNTER NOW!"

"No Matter If i Die Too!!my soul will be still slaiying wolf hunters!!"

"GRRRR...NOW I'M FURIOUS!!!I'LL KILL ALLLLLL WOLF HUNTERS!!!!!I'M TURNING MY WAY TO KILL ALL THE WOLF HUNTERS!!!!,SAVE THE WOLVES!!!!*i remember when a wolf bited me,dun'no why,but at the night,i felt more stronger,the next night,I BECAME A WEREWOLF!!"

"I agree with everything that you say
WOLF HUNTERS CAN DIE!!!!!!!!!!
and
LET THE WOLVES LIVE ON!!!!!"

" GREAT VID !!!!!!!!! SAVE THE WOLVES hey go on to defenders of wildlife im a member we help save wolves every day !!!!! killing wolf pups is like killing childrean !!!!!!! *kills all the wolf hunters*"

"thank you and you right killing puppies is just like killing children hunter are the once who should pay the price not the pups and i will join the defenders of wildlife thanx for the comment LONG LIVE THE WOLF PUP"

I dont know what to say... These People are really over the edge. Most of these Quotes came from one post on U-Tube.. Funny thing is I have already gotten death threats in me email over it... And I never really said anything to them just that I thought that they where a little overboard when It comes to Wolf delisting. Some of the posts say Hunters kill the Pups for fun?.?.? What.. and that the wolfs are going to be all killed if they are delisted ... Who said we was going to kill all the wolfs...

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah

Clynt

"Who said we was going to kill all the wolfs..." Well I sure as heck have thought about it. Just being honest.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom