WHITETAIL ANYONE???

That's just a pisscutter Bobcat. I'll be down that way after Thanksgiving working. I've been promised by my redneck buddies we are going whitetail hunting. Maybe I will top that one.

>That's just a pisscutter Bobcat. I'll
>be down that way after
>Thanksgiving working. I've been promised
>by my redneck buddies we
>are going whitetail hunting. Maybe
>I will top that one.
>

So Dear?

You gettin a Permit?

Or Huntin like the Guys around here when they come here to Work?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Nov-16-16 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]Well from what the I've been told from my buddies down there they told me I don't need a tag. They're in there 50's never had a tag never been checked either I guess. They're bringing the rifles so I don't know what to expect. I think I'll buy a tag. They also mentioned shooting some big bird that flies around. After I caught on to the accent I understood they were saying Osprey. Bobcat I may be in a jail near Nashville for Christmas but you only live once and I recently got divorced so the sleeping lion has been recently let out of his cage.

2738image.jpg

Ten 4. Atleast I can do what I want when I want Bobcat. I'll bet you ain't got that freedom do ya. And I can hunt whenever I want when I want to. But it sucks gonna cost me some money and we have been civil but other than that can't wait til she gets out of the house hahaha.

A Matter a Fact Deer!

I Do Perty Much what I Want!

(((Now if I Could Just Figure a way I Didn't Have to Work I could Stay Home everyday & Argue on MM/The Internet like a few others have Mastered!)))

Do You Want My Signature?

Sorry to hear it!

Maybe You Two will Smooth things out!

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

Glad to see.
The current world record is a road kill in my neck of the woods, MO. It would be nice to put a name and a face to a world record!

Thanks for posting Bessy

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom