Whitefish elk

L

Lifetimehunter

Whitefish elk

MY kids have been transferred to Whitefish and Im wondering if I can combine a visit and an elk hunt , so basicly Im wondering if there is a good place to find some elk around there

RE: Whitefish elk

Sure. They are not found in great numbers but there is more public land to hunt around here than anyone could want. You just need to go find them. This area is about last on the list of places for people to go out of their way to hunt, but I enjoy it because you can always get away from people.

Yes, you can combine a visit and an elk hunt.

Not many elk around though.

I love the responses, I guess its what your use to hunting in what you call not many elk. Take a trip over to NE WA and elk hunt, that may open your eyes to not many elk. I have seen elk in NW MT everytime I have been over for any reason.

I just always try to qualify things because when guys are online reading about elk hunting in MT, usually it has to do with the east side or Dillon area, where you actually see hundreds of elk. If someone is spending the time and money to elk hunt MT, I sure wouldn't send them here first.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom