White Trash Power Celebrities

Feleno

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-08 AT 09:35AM (MST)[p]Name some celebs that fit the title. Here are a few, some are already in the White Trash Hall of Fame, others are still on the active list so are ineligible.

Bill Clinton
Axel Rose
Roseanne
Brittney Spears
Larry the Cable Guy
Jeff Foxworthy
Pam Anderson
Courtney Love
John Daly
Rosie O'Donnel
Tanya Harding
Bobcatbess
Feleno

Sage
gotta ask whats wrong with this? to much caffeine today? its a harmless post

nochawk
I do believe you are right

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-08 AT 10:06AM (MST)[p]friendo whats with all the lists? Santa wannabe?
why can't you post something of substance like which state
is the hardest deer hunt?
or what your favorite state to hunt deer?
or best thong experience or 1st hummer (my toes curled)? why? why? why?
but since your asking how about the whole state of TEXAS!
Rackmaster

I guess it was my upbringing. Farm/ ranch raised, we were taught to be proud of our heritage, of our family, and to stand up to people who believed that they were better than others.

"Red Neck" does not = "white trash".

Got to run. Work is really picking up good. About time!

Sorry sage, no harm meant. I was raised in the country as well.
Try being a straight white man labeled as gay...

Ya know Feleno, that's a profound statement right there. Take comfort in knowing, as I'm sure you do, that a lot of women like a slightly more sensitive man much better than a nut scratchin', sports talkin', fartin', burpin', knuckle draggin', fun-makin, homophobic ape like some members of the "male" persuasion (not calling anyone here those things). :) Those guys will tell you it isn't so, but I can assure you it is. I've done a few "surveys" in my day.

As for white trash - uhh - about half of us MM users. :) We're all celebrities in our own minds.

F-dude, if you say your not gay, then you're not, who cares anyway? I laugh at most of your posts and wonder how hunting fits into your busy life filled with dog sweaters and "man crushes." You bring a VERY BROAD HORIZON of topics to MM, many that make most outdoor type guys cringe, but it gets people posting and can be hilarious!

You don't seem to worried about being labeled gay either, which is good, it means your very secure with yourself, or bursting to tell us how you really feel. Many of your posts make it seem like your bursting to tell us how you really feel.

Hey Elk49 baby...
How bout 'em Cowboy?
49 as in San Francisco 49er's?
Never really ever got my ass kicked except about a dozen Vegas cop's!
Have a nice day...

rackmaster

I feel as some others do about Felenos posts. All in good fun and can make for a very entertaining post. I think too many are quick to judge on this site and don't need to take things so literally.

As far as the gay issue goes...we are all human and all have different feelings. Whether someone is gay or not really shouldn't matter. Gay people do not hit on anybody just because they are gay. If a straight guy thinks that a gay guy is going to hit on a knowingly straight guy is ridiculous. Why would he waste his time? I've got a gay family member and, though I have chosen the path of getting married and having kids, some do not chose that path. Does it make them less of a person? I don't think so. My opinion is those that are so against those that are gay probably don't know anyone that is gay. Maybe they have an acquaintence that is gay and is still in the closet. Look around you and you may know someone who is gay. Just my two cents!

Steve

NV, Dran, Wiz and others
Yes its all in good fun and for entertainment purposes only. Some topics make you cringe, some make you think, some make you laugh. i don't try to offend anyone, although sometimes it does happen. Peace gentlemen.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-08 AT 03:40PM (MST)[p]>Ya know Feleno, that's a profound
>statement right there. Take comfort
>in knowing, as I'm sure
>you do, that a lot
>of women like a slightly
>more sensitive man much better
>than a nut scratchin', sports
>talkin', fartin', burpin', knuckle draggin',
>fun-makin, homophobic ape like some
>members of the "male" persuasion
>(not calling anyone here those
>things). :)

It is SO true, Feleno. And, there is no harm in using the latest buzzword (mancrush, for example) in my opinion. I have NEVER thought you were gay. I like a guy who isn't afraid to admit things such as a mancrush. I equate "mancrush" to idolizing a sports star when you were a kid. My brother had posters of football players on his walls. Did that make him gay? Nope. They were just guys he wanted to be like and guys he really liked watching play ball. Does that change when you get older? NOPE. "Mancrush" is just the term pop culture term of the year. No biggie. Don't let it get to you.

SO Faleno!!!

TEE-TEE-K GETS THE COMPLIMENT???

I GET LISTED BETWEEN TONYA HARDING & YOU???

WTF???

I DON'T WANNA BE THAT CLOSE TO THAT SKANK TONYA & I SURE AS HELL DON'T WANNA BE IN BETWEEN YOU TWO!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

"I DON'T WANNA BE THAT CLOSE TO THAT SKANK TONYA & I SURE AS HELL DON'T WANNA BE IN BETWEEN YOU TWO!!!"

I dont care what anyone says bess, your posts are the most entertaining/funniest on this site!!

Bess, maybe feleno put you next to harding because he figured she did a tune up on nacy kerrigan at the olympics. :) Granted it wasn't high country, and she was skating in an approved area..but just a thought. :)

Mrs Harding asre could snap teleaphone poles!!
Hope Bessy does not get hurt..
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom