White Mtn Sheep in CA

kilowatt

I was asked by Cliff who guides for Dry Creek Outfitters here in CA to post this picture of the ladies White Mtn Sheep that she just recently took here in CA. Congrats to her on a nice Ram and at that altitude for a Desert Sheep.

This photo is of Sarah Cummings and the 9 yr. old ram she harvested in the White Mountains. Sarah is the first woman ever to take a ram from this unit. This ram was at 12,800' elev. and shot at a distance of 383 yds. on the fifth day of her hunt with Dry Creek Outfitters.

9693img_2678.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Congratulations to the huntress!

Good looking ram. I love to see the girls Who hunt. I have 4.

That elevation is unusual for sure. I hunted with my cousin at about 12000' on top of Mount Jefferson in Nevada (correct me if I have the elevation off a little). Yup, it's not your normal desert ram elevation!

Congrats again to the gal on a great hunt and a great shot!

Zeke

Sarah, that is a beautiful ram and being the first woman to take
a ram on that unit is awesome.
Congratulations on a trophy and hunt of a lifetime.

ELDORADO

Congratulations to Sarah on an awesome trophy!
Most hunters will only be able to dream of harvesting a desert ram. I know I still am, and I have been hunting for over 40 years.
A rare animal indeed!
Way to go kid!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-10-10 AT 12:38PM (MST)[p]Congrats Sarah on a well deserved trophy. It was a tough hunt for sure. I'm glad to have been a part of the hunt. The Dry Creek team is truly a group of some the finest people around. Sarah's boyfriend Tom also did a fantastic job encouraging Sarah to hang in there.

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

This was a hunt of HEART! Glad to be a part of it and to help pack him out. Great job to Clay on the spot! Great team work, honored to be there! Great 400 yard shot Sarah!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom