White Elk

This gets posted every year or so with different locations. Looks like farm elk to me (2 albinos together in the wild?) and I can't think of anywhere near Logan canyon that would look like that......

They are super cool though!

-----------------------------------------------
http://andymansavage.blogspot.com/

I saw this one last year also. Two albinos in a group in very very rare. I would say they are on a ranch also. Albinos should have dark antlers as well because that is caused by the stains from the velvet. Cool pic though.

These are definetly farm elk they come from the same heard that the spider bull came from, as soon as the one that is faceing the water gets into the 500 range they will trailer him up to the Nebo range drop him off and then he will get shot by the next governer tag purchaser of course Mossback has this already planned out you will love this bulls name its "Casper" this is the truth guys believe me they will say they have been watching him for years but "hes like a ghost he just kept dissapearing".

This picture is from up by Rexburg Idaho dont know if it is a elk farm or an exibit of bear world you can drive by and see them from the free-way its pretty hard to miss a couple of white elk.

+1 bear world. I see these elk a lot to know that they are from Bear World in Rexburg, ID. That is also the same stream they have in the place.

Are you sure this is in Bear World? I thought they only had one mature white bull? Not that it is all that important.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom