Whisper creek bows?

muzz

Long Time Member
Anyone have one? shot one? know anything about them? Are they worth getting or should i keep looking?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I have never shot one before, nor even heard of them. I hope you get the answers you are looking for. Good luck!

keep looking imho

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you get!!

I HATE those bows. Dont waste your time.....why do you think they went out of business????

Mathews Z7
CX Maxima Hunter 350
Sure Loc Single pin
Epek XC3 Broadheads

I would look elsewhere! Hoyts and Mathews are great but so is the price. I would look at darton or Fred bear. You get a lot of bow for your money, also a few of the big named bow companies use Fred bears patents on their bows.

Muzz: There are so many quality bows on the market. There is a reason that most have never heard of those bows/and it sounds like they may already be out of business.

KEEP LOOKING !!!! Go with a top MFG and proven craftsmanship/ technology. If something goes wrong with the bow you want to be able to get parts... if nothing else.......

)))).....>

Just asking is all. Wasnt looking at buying it. I just wanted some info. I am thinkin of the martin bengal.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

i had a buddy who shot one. he spent the same for his as i did for my diamond marquis but his was louder, had more hand shock, and generally didnt feel well made. i dont know if they are out of business or not but i dont believe they are a competitor in todays market

The first time I saw a Whisper Creek bow I thought it was made by Fisher Price with those big fat plasticky looking idler wheels.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-11 AT 08:05AM (MST)[p]I have shot them and they do look different compared to other bows. The company went out of business in 2008 or 2009. They sold their youth bow line to Hoyt. From my understanding and recollection, from people who marketed their bows, it was due to a partnership issue that they went out of business...

That being said, I do have one of their youth bows and my dad has one of their 60 lb bows, can't remember the exact model anymore.

Since they went out of business and the parts will be scarce, I would say don't buy one unless it is really cheap. But, they are pretty fast bows and not bad to shoot. However, I would recommend a PSE Bow Madness or Martin over them.

Keep looking try Bowtech, Diamond, Mathews, Hoyt, Bear, etc. I shoot a bowtech destroyer 340, no shock, smooth draw, small vibration from the string catch is its only flaw I can find, and was an easy fix.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom