Whiling away the hours

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
It's cold and dreary here today so I was sitting here looking for something to pass the time. So true to form I found this. There are several I don't agree with but many are in my top one hundred. Oh hell, why stop at 100?

Maxims 100 hottest women

To each his own i guess but not enough country gals in there!

Give me a wholesome country girl in a old flannel shirt tied off at her belly, a pair of daisy dukes, and painted toenails. Yes!!

Joey

Who the hell puts Michelle Obama in the mix of those gals. Is that some sick joke NVB.

>Damn Joey.....you just described eel to
>a "T"!!
>
>Steve

Well Steve you have to admit that Eel doesn't look bad in daisy dukes.. not that I'm lookin mind you.. just sayin and agreeing.

Jim

OBAMAS WIFE AT #8.....GAG A MAGOT.....JESSICA BIEL AT #90....THIS IS A BS COMMIE PLOT......YUCK. OBAMA DOES NOT BELONG IN THE SAME BUILDING AS MOST OF THESE BABES.......YD.

"Damn Joey.....you just described eel to a "T"!!

Steve, you and i have much different imaginations i guess! :)

Joey

FYI, the only time I wear my daisy dukes is when I'm stream fishing in the summer time. You pervs!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

That's not what Jeff said Eel. My inbox is still goofed up but thanks for the reply. Even though I could not read it. Went again and failled on my only shot. Still was a blast. Jim

OK, I realize this isn't college bowl here but the women are listed in decending order. So they have Michelle Obama at #93, not #8. However I would agree she has no place in that group. I think I said I didnt agree with them all. Go back to your football.

Megan Fox was #2 and I think Marisa Miller should have been i n the top 10 instead of 18th

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom