Which water bladder for Badlands 2200?

Our Group all use's the Badlands 2200 pack.
You are better off getting the Badlands Hydration Bladder System. You purchased a great pack and you need a quality bladder. There is nothing on the market compareable to the Badlands 100oz. bladder anymore. Cabela's discontinued a nice bladder. For the best bladder you now need to purchase a bladder from a Badlands distributor. Check out the website at badlandspacks.com click catalog and the go to find distributors for your state. There are about ten on-line Badlands distributors. If you choose to purchase any other brand bladder make sure it has the following features. You want to make sure you get a bladder that has a screw cap for filling and closing to maintain a tight seal and no leaks also the mouth piece must have a good easy to use twist on valve. If you backpack and hunt with your pack on most of the time like us. Get this type of bladder. When you take a rest and sit against a tree or side hill and lean back to take the weight off your back a lot of the bladders without a good screw cap will leak.

My self, dad, and brother all have Badlands backpacks with different water bladders. I have the Badlands bladder, and they are both jealous of the quality, capacity, and mouth piece of mine.

Nocked N Loaded

My Brother just informed me that Sportsmans carries a 95 oz. bladder made by Badlands specifically for the 2200. he said it is about $20 and that the Riverdale (Utah) store has a couple in stock.

yes, definitely get the badlands water bladder. It's designed to fit the square pocket the 2200 has, and the only one of that shape that I know of. I just called badlands directly and they had it to me in 3 days.

WH

I hated and threw away a new badlands bladder. It always tasted like plastic. The best one is the military/black version of the Camelbak.
flyingbrass
cold dead hands
NRA Life Member

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom