Which Vortex??

• Thread starter NDBadlandsbucks
  • Start date
N

NDBadlandsbucks

Looking for some new binos and after seeing all of the positive comments on the Vortex brand, i think that's the way to go. Just wondering - are the Talon HD's worth the extra $$ or shuld I stick to the Diamondback? I drew a Muley buck tag in the ND badlands - took about 5 years - don't get a lot of time for hunting these days, so not wanting to spend a fortune, but I want something decent.

Thanks for any info...

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-12 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]Bought the Vortex Viper HD 10x42 this year just before my Nevada Muzzleloader hunt and love them.

I bought the talon hds this year and really do like them. I looked thru a ton of binos and for what I wanted to spend I thought they looked best. I know the money thing is an issue as for me to and have a really cheap spotter. It did the job, like the diamonds would, but what they say is true with optics and all your gear and buy the best you can.

With one son in collage and and one in highschool, I have to shop with best bang for the buck. That said, I bought A pair of the D-backs by Vortex this year and found them to be better than expected for the money. Plus ya get the no questions warranty.

Gene

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom