Which to shoot first?

Now the work begins... Heads I pack the caribou Tails you pack the moose..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Sounded like he was having trouble with his bolt?? Nice double!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Given that it is in Newfoundland, I'd probably drop the woodland caribou first as that one might go B&C. I'd quickly swing over and drop the moose next since it probably wouldn't run off at the first shot. Looks like he got them both. Pretty cool!

NRA Life Member

Leftys are the only ones in their right minds--and I ain't talkin' politics!

If that was Newfoundland those are both real nice animals, and as Sambo said, I am thinking that is a "book" caribou.
I would have done it just like he did because the caribou looked like he was rutting with the cows and willing to hang around. The moose, on the other hand, was right on the edge of the cover so he didn't have far to go to get away. The woodland bull is definitely the best trophy! It does sound like he wasted alot of time trying to get another shell in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom