Which Swaro cover

tracker12

Very Active Member
Picked up a Swaro 65 and want to get a neopreme cover fo it. Should I just look for a deal on a Swaro one or is there a better after market I should look at?

Looks very similar to one I had on my Kowa. I noticed the one that Cabelas sells and it loks pretty nice. I want something that I can keep on the spotter in the field. The Swaro one is just way to costly. I could buy a new suit for what they want for theres.

This one in the link is left on all the time, I have never taken it off. It unzips on both end pieces and fold back or down.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I have the cabelas neoprene one on my Swarovski 20-60X80 and it works great. I have no complaints whatsoever and am very happy with it. Its on 100% of the time and provides all the protection that I can picture ever needing.

Dang302
Thanks for the review. For the price compared to the SWARO cover it looks like a no brainer. Was wondering if they were going to dicount them since they blew out the old modle SWARO's. Either way I plan on picking one up over the weekend when I stop by the Cabelas store in WV.

>Dang302
>Thanks for the review. For
>the price compared to the
>SWARO cover it looks like
> a no brainer.
>Was wondering if they were
>going to dicount them since
>they blew out the old
>modle SWARO's. Either way
>I plan on picking one
>up over the weekend when
>I stop by the Cabelas
>store in WV.

Those covers will very likely fit the
"new" ats/sts aluminum scopes and will probably see no price reduction at all...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom