muzz

Long Time Member
Vortex nomad or leupold ventana? looking at the 15x45x60

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-11 AT 04:59PM (MST)[p]>Leica, and never look back ;-)
>

I'm pretty sure you can look behind you with the Vortex or the Leupold. Leica is good glass for sure, but if you can't look back.......:)

Eel

I didnt mention anything about the leica!

If I had the money i would buy a swaro no questions asked.

So again leupold ventana or vortex nomad? I am a poor bastard and cant afford the high dollar stuff. So I am looking for the better of these two. If you have had any viewing time with these i would appreciate the info.

Thanks.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I'm not rich either I use a Nikon and I like it a lot. Its not a Swaro like my buddies but then again he married money which allows for toys to be purchased. I had a Leupold 5 years ago didn't like it at all compared to the Nikon. Just my experience.

I have a vortex viper im getting ready to put up for sale bought it this spring as a back up for my elk hunt. Rode around in my truck for 3 weeks let me know if your interested.

Chad:

I have a Nikon Prostaff that I never use. I've taken it out two or three times. Go loom at one and if you want it, I'll make you a great deal.

I know it's not a top of the line scope but it's not at the bottom either...

takeahike and woody, you got pictures? how about a price. I am interested.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Chad:

I'll see if I can send some pics over in the next day or two. I'll check what new ones are going for and cut the price down.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom