Which sport ?

B_F_E

Long Time Member
A lot of sports on TV lately,

I watched Tiger throw a fit plus, the Celtics & Red Sox's.

Which sport would you watch if you could only watch one ?

my pick------>>>> Football.

I just don't have the major interest in sports that i once had. Too big of salaries has ruined it for me as it's more a business and all the cheating, PED's, involved. Other than the better outdoor programs, i think i like the PBR Bull riding as much as anything but some may say that's not a sport. So...

1) The Olympics
2) Woman's Softball
3) NBA Playoffs
4) MLB playoffs
5) Superbowl

I would hate to give up Australian Rules Badminton, but if I can only pick one it would be baseball.

Eel

4a034f8f56fe5104.jpg

HUNTIN!!!

FISHIN!!!

AND!!!

NASCAR!!!

ARE THERE ANY OTHERS???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I'd have to go with MLB baseball...

...but I'd be willing to watch only the MLB playoffs if I could watch the PGA Tour majors in return.

Football for me and I would have to lean towards college football. For me NCAA is a lot more entertaining to watch than Sunday footbal.

I like to watch college wreastling, or olympic wreastling. Not much of that on TV so it has to be football.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom