Which Phone Scope?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
Do you use the specific scope adapter for your set up or do you use the universal adapter? Why do you prefer what you use? Is there much of a hassle using the universal? Thanks.

Built one for my phone for 6 bucks. Super Easy. Works great. PVC end cap. Drill same size hole as phone camera. Super glue old phone case to it. Done

20200323_102316.jpg

Built one for my phone for 6 bucks. Super Easy. Works great. PVC end cap. Drill same size hole as phone camera. Super glue old phone case to it. Done
I also use a home made adapter when using my point-n-shoot camera. I also carry with me my Phone Skope to use with my phone. I’d use my phone more often if it could deal with cold better, but it goes dead fast.

I like and use the Phone Scope one. It's nice because they make it fit my Otter Box. So I don't ever have to take my phone out of it's protective cover. Because I know as soon as I do that I am going to break it. :) When out using the Phone Scope. I leave clipped on to my phone and keep it in my top pocket of my jacket. Keeps it warm and easy to use. The Scope cam brand has the adapter hanging off the top corner of the phone always attached. With that I cant carry my phone for regular day use in my phone holder. So that one didn't work for me. Phone Scope has several models. Find the one that works for you. If your driving threw Beaver Utah stop at their store and they can help you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom