Which ones?

S

slickrock

Lately I been taking a lot of heat about high cap mags & AR type weapons. I have my reasons.. mainly little grandkids the same age as the ones slaughtered at Sandyhook elementry. Nevermind that, it's personal.

But? If the ATF kicked in your door. Which weapons would you make sure they never found?

I have spent several years collecting quality guns that I figure I would need for any hunting situation. So here is my list:

Kimber 1911 45 ACP
Weatherby Athena SXS 12ga shotgun
Thompson Encore 50 cal. (thanks Dawg)
Rugarm77 7mm Remington mag.

All the rest I could live without.. & there are a bunch.. even after giving several to my kids.

Let's hear what you really couldn't live without.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Umm, none of them.

If the ATF comes knockin, I guess that'll be about the end of it.........

The ban isn't about saving lives, it's about disarming us and taking over.

Period. Wake up.

Sorry, got off track. Carry on.

Even if it was a used Rossi...From my cold dead hands.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

What I've Worked for & Bought & Collected are Mine!

Not Obama's or his Followers!

Yup!

I'm Keepin all of them!

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

So Slick?

The 1911 with several Clips?

What makes it any Different than some of your other Guns You're turnin in?

I have a few that were handed down to me that are priceless. If ATF came for them my feelings would be hurt.

Eel

Thanks for the thoughtful replys co#ksu$kers!

Hmmmm! wonder if that one will get me banned for life? lol

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I am going to tell them FEDS that some crazy cat from Utah took them from me and hid them inside the Mormon Temple. So where at, I do not know, just go there and look for them.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I had the pleasure of working for one Sheriff that told me this. "The day they bann guns is the day I go from being a law enforcement officer to being a outlaw." Best damn sheriff I ever had the pleasure to work under, took care of his troops and the citizens in the county and one very honest man.

RELH

Well Slick!

When Asking Dumb Questions & wanting Liberal Answers maybe Try Posting this kinda Bullsshhit down on the Political Forum!

FudgePacker,Ziggy & Piper might have the Answers you're lookin for down there!

Lately I been taking a lot of heat about high cap mags & AR type weapons. I have my reasons.. mainly little grandkids the same age as the ones slaughtered at Sandyhook elementry. Nevermind that, it's personal"

I mean no disrespect for your grandchildren, but there are a hell of a lot of us that have grandchildren those same ages.......what's age got to do with the amount of cratridges a firearm can hold? Does that discount all the more mature, older aged people that have been senselessly murdered by nut jobs?? I don't care if they ban every firearm on the planet, if someone wants to commit a mass murder he'll find another way to get it done.......even if it's with a frying pan. Then what will we do, limit the length of the handles of our frying pans??

Hey Punk, you're trying to talk logic with a retard.

Stop now or your brain will cramp, and you too will be a retard.

What we should do is fence off the state of Colorado, take all the guns out of there, have all the libs move there and see how long they can survive with their own laws.

You cannot speak logically with these people. The don't understand it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom