WHICH ONES AND WHY?

B

BUGLEMN

I HAVE A DELEMA. I'M GETTING NEW BINOCS AND CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONES TO GET. IT'S BETWEEN THE MEOPTA 10+50 OR THE MINOX 10+52. WHICH ONE WOULD YOU GET AND WHY? THANKS FOR ANY RESPONSE IN ADVANCE.

BUGLEMN

I've always been told get the most expensive pair you can afford. Some people will argue that, but in my opinion you get what you pay for. I have owned several brands of binocs over the years and bought cheaper brands at first. I ended up replacing them every couple years because I was not satisfied. Something else I have found over the years is when you look through a brand new pair of binos in a store or even in the field, the first year or two they might be great. But after a few years they go down hill big time, expecially in low light. Now on the other hand you buy one of the top brands and a few years later they perform like the day you bought them. I would suggest ordering a pair and using them in the field a couple times. That way if you find you don't like them you can send them back and try another pair. I've looked through binos in a store and thought they were good. Had them for a couple days in the field and found them to be junk. Also I've had binos that I just could not look through and did not like. Sold them to a friend and he loved them. I find this to happen alot in cheaper brands of binos. MY 2 CENTS.....

Big D you know the answer!!!! Swarovski all the way. 10X42 EL. What are you on your 4th pair of bino's? I know, I know so much money right off the bat, but hey do a couple of countertop jobs on the side and you are there. I know you got some extra money from the dog!!! You will never regret it. And I know you got a sweet tip this past season, HA!
I know I am a bad influence, but hey, truth is truth!

By the way,

IMG_0989.jpg

And oh yes, some more,

IMG_0285.jpg

Been doing alright the past few days.

Did you get your band info back yet? Let me know.

AND SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!! SWAROVSKI!!!!!

Have a good day, give me a call.

Jason "The Big Ol' Muley"

For quality without question, get SWAROVSKI!!!!! For a cheaper option look at Vortex. Thier warranty can't be beat where as the European brands are cutting back on thier already limited warranties. fatrooster.

YES I KNOW WHAT YOU WANT ME TO GET. AND YES I WOULD LIKE THEM BUT THEY ARE SO MUCH MONEY. I KNOW YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I WILL PROBABLE TALK WITH LONNIE OR DANIEL AND GET THEM ORDERED FROM THEM. SWEET GEESE. II KNOW I DIDN'T GET A CALL FROM YA TO HAVE ALITTLE BIT OF FUN. THOSE ARE SWEET PICS FOR SURE. I KEWEP FORGETTING ABOUT THE BAND FROM THE GOOSE. I WILL DO IT THIS WEEKEND. WHAT IS THAT WEBSITE I CAN LOOK AT?

BUGLEMN

Leica if ya got the money...

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

I would find the extra money and buy the Swaro's or Leica bino's.

I have bought mid range optics twice and finally bought a pair of Leica 10X42's, it hurt at first but I have NOT regretted the move since.

A friend of mine has some 10X42 SLCs and he thinks the Leica optics are slightly clearer and I think his eyecups are more comfortable. Other than that they are both on the same excellent page.

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-11-08 AT 04:19PM (MST)[p]Go for the Swaros,once you have them payed for it doesn't hurt any more,lol.~Danny PS: BUSH said our $1200 check is in the mail,tell the wife your doing your part to stop the res.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom