Which one?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Some wisdom for you guys

3070who.jpg

>I'm tempted to take #2 if
>thats not a rolling pin
>

They would all be pissed if you left em at the gas station.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

so we have a bimbo, one proving her place, and one who doesn't give a crap anymore....Hmmmmmmm........ I'll have a piece of #3 and then when she throws my butt away I'll snag onto #1 who doesn't know any better and hopefully by then #2 is done with her self-crisis....

Why pick one when you could have all 3 at once?? Oh that's right you can't...cuz yer prolly happily married :p

If you must choose though, always pick the cougar!!
4021imagescal9faix.jpg

~Z~

>so we have a bimbo, one
>proving her place, and one
>who doesn't give a crap
>anymore....Hmmmmmmm........ I'll have a piece
>of #3 and then when
>she throws my butt away
>I'll snag onto #1 who
>doesn't know any better and
>hopefully by then #2 is
>done with her self-crisis....

ummm... thats kind of the point. By the time #1 knows better she becomes #2 who by the time she is "done with her self-crisis...." has become #3. You youngsters can have #1 and #2, I'll take whats behind door #3.

Ah sh&t... none of the above. Who needs the hassle. I'd rather play a round of golf & have a couple of drinks at the club house then go home to the same old stuff. Probably a lot better than those skanks anyways.

Slick

its prolly illegal to even look at number 1 so shes out.

Im on the fence with feleno on number 2

so I guess is number 3 who gets my vote.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

The harder you work the luckier you will get!!

None of the above.

A cute hooker in Winnemucca.

No BS about your hunting trips, forgotten birthdays, PMS, PTA, FDS, Christmas shopping, mother in law........starting to get the picture?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom