Which one of you guys...

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
...left the keys in the car?

I like this kid. In a few years he will be posting on MM, riding his ATV through the forest and shooting giant bulls.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32206463/ns/us_news-weird_news/?gt1=43001

Utah boy goes for spin to avoid church
7-year-old leads officers on a chase; dad told to keep keys safe

PLAIN CITY, Utah - Police in Utah say a 7-year-old boy led officers on a car chase in an effort to avoid going to church.

Dispatchers received reports of a child driving recklessly on Sunday morning. Weber County Sheriff's Capt. Klint Anderson says one witness said the boy drove through a stop sign.

Anderson says two deputies caught up with the boy and tried unsuccessfully to stop the Dodge Intrepid in an area about 45 miles north of Salt Lake City. The car reached 40 mph before the boy stopped in a driveway and ran inside a home.

Anderson says when the boy's father later confronted him, the boy said he didn't want to go to church. The boy is too young to prosecute and no citations were issued, although police did urge the father to make his car keys more inaccessible to children.

the only one i know that lives up there is 45. i dont know if his son is 7 but it might just be him

:) You're right lesgo that is just a hop skip and jump from my place.

I don't know about Mormon joke Nickman but there could be a MormAn joke....The kid thought he was more MAN than boy. :) Dang little whippersnappers anyway. Truth be told there are some kids not much older than that gangbangin' around Ogden and pushing dope.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom