Which Car

HuntinFool

I am looking to buy a somewhat inexpensive car that is good on gas, and I was hoping that you guys could make some suggestions. I have a truck when I need one, but I just got a job so I need something to commute in. When I say somewhat inexpensive I mean for a 16 year old budget. As much as I would like to drive my truck everywhere it doesn't make much sense economically.

Just a year ago I bought a Kio Rio - couldn't be happier with it. It is small, but it is a sedan and I can fit the whole family in it if I need to. I drive 55 miles each way to work and then more for my second job. I average 600-700 miles each week. It is comfortable and I get 32 mpg. The insurance rates on it are low too because it is not as flashy as other models. It has a pretty peppy engine - granted, I am not going to outrun any Chargers or Corvettes but I have been known to pass a belcher or two before it changes to a double yellow. It was really an easy decision to make.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I'll sell you my wifes 05 Saturn. Gets 40mpg and the 2.2 surprisingly has decent passing power. Pm me if you are interested.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom