Which Binos should I choose?

bonepicker

Very Active Member
I'm looking to buy a new pair of 10x42/43 binoculars. My budget is $200 or less. I've been looking at Zen Ray Vistas or ZRS HDs, but I'm open to something else if there's something better for the money. I'll be using them for shed hunting, hunting and my wife will be using them for birding. Any thoughts?

I have a pair of 8x43 ED2. I know it is off your budget. But I think you should try to stick with 8x. I heard many good things about the new 8x42 ZRS HD.

It's easier for me to hold it steady with 8x43. Before I got my 8x, I went to Cabela and tried several models with both 8x and 10x, the 8's are always better to my eyes. Maybe I just don't have good glassing technique to handle 10 power.

For this price range I like the Vortex Diamondback and the New Redfield's. The Vortex has a the better warranty but I thought the Redfield's easier to focus and look through. Good Luck CDN

I would say the Zen Ray's as well. I have the ED2's, but have a friend with the ZRS HD's and they are really nice, especially for the money. I have 8x and really like them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom