Where's your favorite archery shop in AZ

• Thread starter Bow Hunting Guy (Guest)
  • Start date
B

Bow Hunting Guy (Guest)

Where is the best archery shop in AZ, and why?

I like Corner Archery on 51st Ave and Northern. Let me know if you got better options.

Thanks,

Samuel

I like Prescott Valley Archery in Prescott Valley, AZ. Van Clark is the man. He can get you movin in the right direction. He's the only archery shop that offers a discount for giving him a high 5. He's so cool. Just make sure to give him a high 5 and you will get a 10% to 20% discount.

Happy Hunting,
PSE Guru

I would have to agree and say that Prescott Valley Archery is pretty awesome. I got a bow job there for a great price a year ago.

-Mike

PSE Guru, Have you checked out the latest Scorpion bow? I shot the Durango for years and just last year I got the AR37, but I'm thinking about investing the Scorpion this year.

Laters.........

Kool bow. Didn't know they still make the same bow I shot in High School PE class years ago. My PE teacher didn't know scat about bows & arrows.

Prescott Valley Archery Rocks!!!!! I drive up there all the way from Chino when I need my equipment tuned up. Last time I went there, I got a great deal on a whisker buiscuit, a shaft and a broad head. Then on top of that Vann gave me a discount for giving him a high five. It was awesome.

I would recommend them to anyone!

Jeff Tomlinson

I have to agree, Prescott Valley Archery is the only place in Arizona where I will buy anything. With Van, customer service is #1.

Mark

Hey Mark,

Do you get discounts from Vann when you give him high fives? It really works. If you haven't done it, do it next time! He is so cool!

-Mike

Archery Headquarters in Chandler is the best shop I have ever been in. Everybody has bows and arrows for sale but nobody can touch the knowledge that thier staff has and they are always willing to help.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom