WHERE'S THE USFS ENFORCEMENT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
OK for a Transient to TRASH a place & Break the 16 Day Camp Rule by Months?

If the USFS is gonna make the Rules/Laws then it's about Damn time for the USFS to Enforce them!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=36463499&ni...ground-sheriffs-department-says&s_cid=queue-6

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

We have the same problem out here in California but its hunters who move their trailers into the National forest months before the hunting season. They tie up good camping spots for months and the forest service will do nothing to enforce the rules!

The forest service don't want to anything. 2 spots I hunt here in NV have been shut down by ranchers. 1 just recently. Access here in the Ruby's already sucks. Been listening to people ##### about it for years and now I'm one as well. There is forest service all over that you can't get access to because a section of it goes through private property. Now, I don't blame them in a way because you always have some ##### shoot a cow or leave a gate down or whatever, but the forest service does nothing to give us access around anything and I think it's bullcrap. I talked to a lady at the forest service in Wells and she said"Well I wouldn't want anybody going thru my back yard." guess that is the attitude these days. Don't help out the honest average American. It continues to get worse. Frustrating. Sorry about the long Whinny post.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom