Where's the 49er love?

oilcan

Long Time Member
Niners going to the Super bowl and not one post.There's gotta be some niner fans out there.

Yep, there are one or two fans around somewhere! ;-) Gotta give coach some credit, the man has a pair of brass ones to make that QB change mid-season. Felt/feel bad for Smith, but then again maybe not. It's a tough game to be in with cold hearted decisions made all the time. Am glad they are playing the Ravens, gets old with the same teams in nearly every year. I think it will be a hard played game with some nasty hits going on.

Also think it won't be as low a scoring game as many are calling for. 9'rs win 99-98 in a shoot out! :)

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

Been a 9er fan since the days of Brodie-to-Washington!(dates me ;-) ) Especially sweeet! to see that kid at qb.Thought the way he's running that offense is helping the whole team look good (and BIG kudos to his OL!) I Remember all the comments about poor throwing mechanics, never make it as a pro, won't do well since he primarily ran the pistol offense in college at Ne-VAH-duh, etc... I'm hopin' he tears 'em up again in the BIG GAME! I thought the Green Bay game was awesome for Colin...his best game ever, IMO. They could...go...all...the...way!

I'm in, Go 9'ers! I particularly like watching the 49'ers linebacker play. Would be nice to have the SF niners and the SF Giants both winning it all this year! Even the Warriors are playing good Ball.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

My grandsons are attending the same High School that Colin Kaepernick played at. Pitman High in Turlock, CA.

So 49er fever is running high in the Eel family. My youngest grandson has his bedroom redecorated in 49er colors.

GO 9ers!

Eel

If Colin can take this team to Super Bowl win I believe he will be on his way to being another Joe Montana.

I hear tickets for the game are going for about $4000. a copy... I don't love them that much. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I like the 49rs but I like kicking back on my couch having a drink, eating some goodies and not worried about traffic and walking a hundred yards to the urinal.

It is surprising that last season's Giant's posts were off the hook. 2-5 new ones every day. And no 9er posts, or not many.

But I'm in!!!! I saw every game this season. I drove to Laramie for one, called the wife at home to remind her to record 2 others. I saved all of the wins too but none of the Rams games.

They seem all business, just like their coach. I thinking Ravens could win a close one but the 9ers have the ability to blow them out. My guess is close through the third quarter. Then that OLD Ravens defense gets tired and the kid gets going and we win by 2+ touchdowns.

>It is surprising that last season's
>Giant's posts were off the
>hook. 2-5 new ones
>every day. And no
>9er posts, or not many.

Thats because baseball is better:)

The Packers game was the first football game I watched all year.....If they would have lost it would have been the last. It'll be neat if they can win the same year as the Giants but it still aint baseball.

One week from today it's kinda like waiting for the opening day of Deer season the anticipation is killing me.

Oil, I agree! Let's just get it over.

Hardway, surprising you say that. Of the guys I work with, 80% have a favorite NFL team, and 50% are avid fans of football. I rarely work with anybody that follows baseball much. Me, I follow them all. I'm even a Kings fan BUT; rebuilding, rebuilding, new arena, whoops LEAVING!!!!!! Won't waste time watching basketball unless Sacto gets another team, or I move to someplace that has a NBA team nearby. Even when I move, I'll be a Giants and 9ers fan. I'm just not good with the whole "relocation" thing. Growing up I was a Raiders fan since about 1968, 9ers were second. The day Al Davis announced the "relocation" to LA, I became a fulltime 9ers fan and a true TRAIDERS hater. The only saving grace the years the 9ers were below average was if the TRAIDERS lost too.

Niners, either by 17-13 or 42-28

Joey

Getting close now.

Cali i agree the other 3 Major sports have there following but the popularity of Football far exceeds them.If you need proof just look at the ratings and interest for the NFL Combine,Draft,Player Free agency,OTA's.I love the A's and Warriors but Football is tops for me.

Oilcan, A's fan?? lol That's Ok, they are fun to watch sometimes, great toward the end of last season. I never did figure out why all the fans go freaking nuts when that one reliever comes in. Looks like a street brawl but nobody is hitting anybody, some kind of kung-foo warm-up show...lmao!

A's are my second favorite team. No need, i believe, to say who my Favorite is...

Go Giants!! Go Niners! The Chicken is Fried, The PSkeddy sauce is bubbling, The Clam Dip is made, the Brownies done, the Diet Pepsi and Mt Dew is Frosty...Lets Go Game Time!!

Joey

Dang, we shoulda had that game!! Congrats to the Ravens!

Joey

Well that didn't go the way i would have like.LOL
I like the fact they didn't lay down.With a few tweaks to the roster and Kap getting a little more experience they'll be fine.

Joey it has been a little ruff being an A's fan with all the success the Giants have had lately.My brother is a die hard Giants fan and he is constantly razzing me.

That Kippersnack guy should have run the ball more in the 4th quarter......

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

Hate to sound like a sore loser but there was holding at both corners of the end zone on that 4th & goal. Shoulda been a flag and a fresh set of downs.

+1 Hardway!!

Glass-eye, yeah, no doubt that there should have been a holding call on that 4th and goal. I been listening all day to the "expert sports commentary world", about half are furious there was no flag and the rest say it was a good "no call". I'm of a mind that the best team just took way too long to get going, received way too few breaks in the game, but in the end were beat.

We lost! Great game! Time to move on as there is nothing to be done about it. It is a shame though, i feel for the Niner players and do understand your comment.

Joey

Could have been called in some games.. No call in others.. But the refs were not calling the penalties if close all game. Both sides, interference/defensive holding was a tough call to get all day. The DB's adjust their play to the way it is called, pretty tough for the refs to change it up on the very last play.

The difference was how the coaches got their teams prepped to play from the start. If the 49ers get in such a deep hole to climb out of, one call or play wouldn't have mattered...

"...If the 49ers get in such a deep hole to climb out of, one call or play wouldn't have mattered..."

If you read some of my Post Game comments here and in the Campfire, i'm not one for making or using excuses. We lost! But your comment, and many you seem to make just like it, is stupid and a main reason the you and i don't hardly ever see eye to eye.

The game isn't over till it's over, the 9ers did come back and get out of that deep hole, as you put it, and that one play that was a very obvious hold, called or not, did matter and did make all the difference in the world.

Joey

Stupid comments? If so, I'm not close posting to the number of them as you. My post was not directed to anyone, I just noticed the name I posted under. Wasn't looking at names. LOL.

BTW, IT WAS NOT HOLDING OR INTERFERENCE. The referees selected to the Super Bowl are far more qualified on the subject than either you or I. By far.

Yes, Stupid comments!! Who's talking about names? I called you out on your BS troll comment, "If the 49ers get in such a deep hole to climb out of, one call or play wouldn't have mattered..."

As i said, about half of the expert sports commentary world says that it was a "hold" and it did make a huge difference. Your comment is pure BS!!

Insinuating that Ref's in general or those that get selected to anything, don't make mistakes, even huge mistakes or bad calls during big games, is just another Stupid and ignorant comment on your part,.. as usual!

Also, Yes i'll agree that you are not even close to qualifying as one who knows a hold or Pass Interference when he sees one. Your comments here testify to that. I, on the other hand, started 4 years of High school ball plus started and Captioned another 4 years of high level Division 1 College Football and then Recreated with another 4-5 years on a Calif. State Championship amateur Football team after that. You admit you can't but I know a hold, a bad call, or a no call, when i see one!! By the amount of outrage on ESPN the next morning, so did many others!

All we are saying here is that it "could have made a big difference". You said "Not", it was just one play. So, you're a Idiot! LMAO!!

Joey

Wow! Did you score four touchdowns in a single game? Even NFL have changed since then.

Glad you at least like my sense of humor :)

Wow! Did you score four touchdowns in a single game?

Kinda tough to do as a inside Linebacker but i had my share of good games. I just found out last year that i had been inducted into my College's Football Hall of Fame. Geeze, wished i could have known and been there!

So, you're saying that you post stupid stuff on purpose? Here i always thought that you wanted to come off as a smart guy but didn't have the ability.

Joey

You sir have obviously never worked or hung in a place where there are a lot of people from different places. Don't understand how sports are something fun to argue about and its just fun for most (I see not all).

See, there you go, wrong again!! Don't you get tired of being wrong and making stupid assumptions?

So you want fun a games from me? Once your posts here start to show me that you, Mr Fudd, care at least one little crumb about the average hunter, the good for all of us, and less about exactly how the various states laws and systems are lacking to benefit you, yourself and your own personal resources (your, it's all about me and mine, what i want and need what's best for me attitude) then maybe i'll fun and joke sports with you.

Until then, which i don't see happening, you and i are on the same team but we are needing to be sat on the opposite far ends of the bench for the good of the group and our own personal safety. Remember, You trolled into this thread with a lame premiss, not the other way around.

Joey

Riddle me this.... In what way is a guy who is point rich (in the exclusive max points club) saying points are unfair to all those not in being selfish? Yes, I try to take my best advantage of what draw systems are in place, even if I see their unfairness.... But sounds to me like the guy who thinks first in is an entitlement is more the self interested guy...

And what turned me off to you is the fact that you started on me with name calling and the insinuation of threats for merely voicing a different thought. Thought of your "ownership" of a thread... On an internet fourm of all places. Public place. Yes, I have posted a few just to be obnoxious, sorry if I offended you.

Fudd, we have gone round and round about all this before and no doubt we will again but even though you are not difficult to spar with once your writing can be... deciphered, you don't know when to quit so i'll go ahead and do it for you.

Yes, i called you stupid and a idiot. I also may have insinuated that you were a imbecile, a moron, or brain dead. I generally refrain from such derogatory labeling as bad taste and uncalled for but in this case where you claimed that 4th and goal play didn't matter, wouldn't of made a difference, and because of our past verbal sparing, i feel warranted in making the occasional exception and telling it plain like i see it.

I'll see you in the funny pages!

Joey

Sage......Let it go man!

You made your point.......now you have slipped into the "ex wife" category.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

they lost quit complaining so many 49er fans just keep on complaining who the hell do they think they are they think they should always win man they whine so much. thats why i cant stand them their coach is even a jerkoff.

dsbud, Ha Ha, look at yourself, who's complaining and whining now!! LMAO

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom