WHERES polarbear???

B

bobcatbess

KINDA WORRIED ABOUT polarbear???

LAST I HEARD HE WAS ABOUT TO GET A NEW PUTER!!!

PROBABLY DOING SOME SERIOUS HUNTING/FISHING???

I HOPE HE'S O.K.???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I miss him too. I sent him a message on his myspace page. He said he'd just started a new job and was pretty busy with that and salmon fishing and a few other things. He kinda got his panties in a bunch over something too so everyone needs to send him a message on his myspace or email him. Get him back here!

Polarbear,

Hope to see you back here sometime. I won't always agree with you but I will always appreciate someone like you who Says what he means and means what he says.

Beanman

Come on BCB,

He aint been gone that long.

I'm fix'n to get gone from you arsehodes in a few
week's........

I bet you wouldn't ask about my sorry arse in a
month or twelve....

lrv

WELL Larry!!!

HERE A FEW WEEKS AGO IF YOU LOOK BACK A WAYS YOU'LL FIND A THREAD I POSTED WISHING YOU GOOD LUCK ON A RECENT HUNT YOU WENT ON!!!

YOU NEVER DID TELL US ABOUT THE HUNT OR SUCCESS???

IS IT A SECRET OR WHAT???

DID YOU KILL A BIG BOY & JUST DON'T WANT THE PUBLICITY OR WHAT???

HELL,EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T TAKE AN ANIMAL YOU CAN TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT IT???

YA,YOU HAVE MM FRIENDS!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

PBear is a big kid and a good guy.

I know some assgaskett was pitching him crap -go figure, on MM and he had better thing's to do like hunt and fish last I talked to him. Some guys really don't want to draw attention to themselves, they just want to talk fins, fur and feather's...

Howdy folks!
Thanks for the concern, and nice words! All is well and good. I've been busy with a new job, salmon fishing, boating, spending more time with the family and helping out my Dad (via long distance) who is back east working for a certain politician and longtime buddy. I havent hunted yet and am betting my deer tag on a 3 day whitetail hunt with my 12 guage side by side. Might not hunt elk (even thought I have a tag) due to my Dr. b!tching at me about hunting at all this year. Oh, for the record, nobody scared me off of this site. We had some differences and pm wars but nothing worth getting too riled up about, besides the issue is in the hands of the WDFW now. Nuff said bout' that.
I'll be stopping in from time to time but not as much as I use to. Got a ton on my plate and daylight's a' burnin'!
Take care y'all! (I picked that up from my recent trip to Tennessee) Haaahaaa.....

Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

HEY pb!!!

GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE ALIVE & KICKIN!!!

GOOD LUCK ON THE HUNTS!!!

"WHAT THE DR. DON'T KNOW WON'T HURT HIM"!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom