Where's bobcat?

K

ktc

Did bobcat finally use up his ninth life? Or did he get banned?

Where or where did bobcat go? Oh where oh where could he be?

I presume he's prolly getting a lap dance right about now from a Sarah Palin look-a-like ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

>I presume he's prolly getting a
>lap dance right about now
>from a Sarah Palin look-a-like
>;-)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
48288e6577d023b6.jpg

There are no Palin look alikes in here.

4a37df2540b2d3af.jpg

Last I heard was he was seen down by the railroad tracks on the slum side of Anchorage looking for a good "deal"....whatever that means.

I have an old co-worker from years ago who lives in that area, will have him put out an APB and see if they can locate the missing KAT. Hate to see him get into trouble up there, they don't take kindly to outsiders taking their woman folk off their role as head money maker.

Brian

i heard he was tryin to buy some alaskan catnip, currently in the pound waiting for his owner to come get him out......

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

They can't drag him out of the Great Alaskan Bush Company.....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>They can't drag him out of
>the Great Alaskan Bush Company.....
>
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Or Good Time Charlies

He's asking for directions to a CAT House and for a phone number in case he needs a little BEAR later

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-09 AT 09:15PM (MST)[p]I did it i found him.....something looks a little different about bessy though i cant put my finger on it....ha ha thats too funny that thunderstick must be some good nip...

4a385e3d60ac3e27.jpg

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-09 AT 10:07PM (MST)[p]I will bet anyone in here he has been to "Good time Charlies" before he comes back. And thats whether he admits it or not. How bout it Bobby?

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

canyoncrosser,

Where you been for the last decade, we are hammering BOBCATBESS?

Had a text this afternoon but something just does not seem right. Text read, "need more 50's for Mt.McKinny". I sure hope that Bessy is not attempting to do a "high altitude" tune up in the National Park.

Someone had better send out a POSSE to bring him in before he becomes another BEAR BAITED story.

Brian

I guess we'll know if he comes back humming,

I don't know but I've been told,
Eskimo women are mighty cold.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Canyon....no problem just need to keep adding nonsense about our favorite kitty all over these forums.
He will be having fits looking for things talked about him since he left for the north.

Brian

where is BWAR?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Bobcat should be home soon. He's getting his fish (that's him with the beard) all boxed up for the trip.

4a3992387aed9733.jpg

He damn well better give me a little of that haul! I like halibut steaks and salmon fillets you fuzzy feline!;-)

I did manage to meet up with the Cat before he left for AK. We had a great time. We discussed what one had to do to become a true Alaskan fisherman. We decided first you had to wiz in the Yukon River. Second one had to sleep with an Eskimo and third you had to fight a polar bear. I am thinking he got the last two mixed up. Maybe we should send out the search dogs. I don't think anyone should have that much fun with out me.
Rutnbuck

THANKS rut!!!

AND THANKS FOR FIXING DINNER!!!

OLE rut KNOWS WHERE & HOW TO FIX A GREAT MEAL!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom