Where's Bessie?

nickman

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 08:48PM (MST)[p] Eelgrass, Bessie, Dude and Tfinal go deer hunting for the weekend together. They split into pairs for the day and go hunting.

Late in the afternoon Tfinal shows up at camp, dragging a huge 4 point.

Eel asks, " where is Bessie?"....

T replies, "Bessie had some kind of a stroke or something, he's back up the trail a couple miles."

Dude freaks out and says" You left Bessie on the trail with an injury and dragged that deer all the way back here....you just left him?"

T replies," Well it was a tough call, but I finally decided, nobody was gonna steal Bessie!!!!"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 08:54PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 08:53?PM (MST)

"Late in the afternoon TFinal shows up at camp, dragging a huge 4 point."

Well, at least we know it wasn't Utah.

Then Dude promises to let Eel drive his '67 GTO if he'll help go get Bessie. So off they go. That's when........

they almost get to Bessy and realize they forgot their guns. At that moment they hear some rustling in the bushes and out jumps.........................

George W. Bush.......He says, " I'm tired of all the crap you guys have been talkin!" Then W shouts " say hello to my little friend" And from behind another bush jumps ##### Chenny with his trusty quail gun.......

BESSIE DUCKS!!!

THINKING A STROKE IS BETTER THAN BEING SHOT IN THE FACE BY A VICE PRESIDENT ANYDAY!!!

THEN BESSIE ASKS LITTLE Geoerge HOW HE'D LIKE THAT AIRFORCE 1 TUNED???

AND THEN..............

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 09:58PM (MST)[p]Ol' Cheney raises up his scattergun and lets Huntindude have it right in the backside. Dude starts floppin' around like a rainbow trout and screamin' bloody murder. Al gore runs over to give mouth to butt and Cheney plugs him. Husker shows up in a panic, sees all the chaos and starts havin' flashbacks to the Nebraska- kansas football game and passes plum out! T-final and 67 lawyers show up to sue and Ol' Cheney hands them draft cards and ships them straight to Iraq to fix ALL the problems over there. And Bessie comes sheepishly walking out from behind some pines holding hands with Hillary. Talk about the "CAT that ate the canary"!

Nope that's what her husband got. Bessy was all smiles because he wasn't that fortunate, he just found out that......................

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 10:04PM (MST)[p]he wasn't having a stroke. It was just a Hillary hair ball! Then.......

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-08 AT 10:10PM (MST)[p]why did he also have vaseoine on his arse hole?

Bessy swings for NV but lays out the cop and gets tackled by 20 thousand fellow officers. Later in Jail while he was getting de-liced...

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom