Where would you put your money

nebo

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-12 AT 07:47AM (MST)[p]How would you invest your money for the next 6 to 10 years? Bonds, growth funds and globel. Keep in mind to be conservative.

Dirt...in the right location.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Yep, I'm done with the market, it's just a number on someones computer screen, it can be gone at any second. I've lost upwards of 30% like alot of people.

I will invest in land and real estate. Even if the economy tanks and I own an acre of land, I will always own an acre, not 30% less.

land,land and more land, They aren't making anymore of it.
Land I could bought in the 80's for $240 ac just sold for $1900 a acre, Wish I had brought that section back then.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I should start a chain letter about what stock to buy. Worded as follows.

"If your eyes see any part of this email you will die within 3 days if you do not forward this email to 1,000 people and then buy MSFT stock and lots of it."

And there's enough idiots in this world that would believe and follow the advice.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-12 AT 10:33AM (MST)[p] If you can afford the taxes. Dirt is always good. I am thinking the New issue Facebook free trade stock.
Send me some of your money and we will dig gold.
Rutnbuck

My grampa always told me the best way to double your money was to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

>My grampa always told me the
>best way to double your
>money was to fold it
>in half and put it
>back in your pocket.

I like that one. Dirt is good but pay off is down the road many years.

Invest in lead for the times ahead.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom