Where to hunt Doe Antelope in Plateau Unit

mdupon

A few of us are going to hunt doe antelope in the Plateau unit, which is huge. I would appreciate any advice on where to hunt. I'm taking my nephew out for his first big game hunt and want to see him kill his first animal. Thanks in advance. Matt

I have the same tag, and the same question. I'm doing this hunt this year as a trial run to see if it will work for my daughter when she turns 12. But I have to kill a deer in October before I can worry too much about the November hunt. Good luck to you guys.

Get maps. Look south east of Antimony, that time of year. Good luck. Not a lot of goats left down there. Dwr has been taking the numbers down rapidly. I understand that you want your children to experience the hunt. Hope it works out for you.

I've spent a large amount of time on The Plateau unit this year,
How they are justifying 600+ doe antelope permits is beyond me!

Over the spring , summer, ans 16 days of hunting we figured
we saw about 275 to 300 total does ......

Covered alot of ground from Fisklake to Escalante....
Haven't seen lope numbers this low down there for 25 years.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom