Where to apply online?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
For the life of me I can't find where to go to apply for all the species online. Do I have to first buy a license? Do I have to buy a first deer tag app first? I hate new systems! Thanks.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

go to purchase a license, from there the rest of the stuff is listed below,wiz do you still live with your mom?

...note to self.."if all else fails...sell realestate"

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-30-12 AT 08:48PM (MST)[p]"Where to apply online?"

In my living room, on my computer is where I do it.

Eel

I went to the local gun store where he input all of my tag choices on his computer system. Printed everything out right then and there. Pretty cool deal and it only took us about 15 minutes to apply for everything as a party.

Selling real estate kicks ass! Make my own schedule, work with who I chose to work with, and I git to sound real smart and stuff. The best part is working with the sellers that are short selling their homes and STILL expect cash for keys from the banks! Gotta love America....land of the "gimme more just because"! :)

Steve

......."I get to sound real smart and stuff"......

California's on line license system is, by a long shot, the easiest, most user friendly, of any western state.

A lot easier than any real estate exam I ever took!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

It's "git", Nickman!

The State of California Real Estate Licensing test was the hardest test I've ever taken. I studied for months. Every multiple answer question was in "scenario" form and most of them had two similar answers that seemed correct. I don't know what percentage I passed with but it had to be higher than 69.9%. Everyone thinks that once you've got your license, you have it for life. That is not the case. We have to pass continuing education classes and pass the new classes that the State puts out there.

There is no online license system. You have to pass the California State exam. Who told you you could take a test online to acquire your real estate license? Was it BESS?

Steve

HEY STEVE DID YOU LIST THAT HOUSE I PUT YOU ON?? OR, ARE THEY DRAGGING THEIR FEET, THOUGHT I SAW A PIC. OF IT IN THE PAPER...BOB

Hows it going, Bob? Haven't listed it yet but did have it in the paper to try to get some activity on it as Sally says she's getting closer. :) I've offered to help her move some of the furniture out but she hasn't taken me up on my offer. I call her every 2 weeks just to touch base. I never want to "push" so I simply call and remind her that I'm ready when she is. I appreciate you setting us up. She's a nice woman. When she calls you "Robert", I say, "Who?". LOL

What did you put in for this year? Hows that hip/leg of yours? You able to get out and about?

Steve

LOL!.......I was referring to the DFG license and tag system! I never even thought there was a real estate on line test......that's funny, right there!

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

lol....I guess I forgot what this post was all about, Nickman! Too funny....

I put in for G3 again so this may be the year. You're a Bud Light man?

Steve

STEVE, JUST KEEP ON HER AND SHE WILL MAKE A MOVE EVENTUALLY. SHE NEEDS TO GET RID OF THAT HOUSE. THERE IS A BAD INFESTATION IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD.HELL I GET OUT FINE WITH THE NEW HIP NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, MAYBE HIT IDAHO AGAIN THIS YEAR CHASE WHITETAIL AROUND. THE ROBERT DEAL IS, I SAY MY GOOD FRIENDS CALL ME ROBERT, BUT I HERE DICKWEED AND A$$HOLE MORE OFTEN...BOB.

You're far from a dickweed or a$$hole, Bob! I hope you are able to get out somewhere this year. Thanks again for the referral. I'll talk to you later on....

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom