Where is one_dryboot?

feddoc

Long Time Member
Haven't seen him post for awhile. Figgered he must be tied up with some work project.

Or maybe just tied up.

Ask Z, I'll bet he's the one that tied him up....

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

He's in colorado pulling his pud.

Guy is a chronic master baiter. Doing it in the shower after work doesn't cut it, he's gotta take off for a week at a time to clear the pipes.

He'll be walking with a limp for awhile, I'd bet.

HaHa Titty, hope you're killing a big one!!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-12 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]I've been chasing deer in colorado, even killed one but don't know how to post pics???

I hate everyone in this thread except Feddoc! True story

LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-12 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON Sep-16-12
>AT 08:15?AM (MST)

>
>I've been chasing deer in colorado,
>even killed one but don't
>know how to post pics???
>
>
>I hate everyone in this thread
>except Feddoc! True story
>

Does He (The Buck) compare to this one?

Yes ElkAss they are both mule deer. With nice racks. Both killed in colorado. By the same hunter. But wearing different clothing. but killed in different seasons. One rifle one muzz. Both were one shot kills but I pushed them down the hill and kept hunting for a bigger one. So ya.... They "compare"... Thank you!

Well boot!
We need footage!
I heard you got a Citation this year from a Colorado Warden for wearing a Loin Cloth that was too small?
You gonna show us the Proof?
Or have We gotta wait for the Magazine?

Elk,

It's true!!! I was wearing a 3 inch cloth and got a citation. The officer said it wouldn't have been a big deal but it only coverd 1/3 of my unit!!! Had it covered the whole enchilada I would have been ok. Lesson learned!!! True story.

Did you at least brush you teeth? Or scrub your damn tongue? Judast Titty, perfoming fellatio on a dead elk is one thing but giving a chimp a rim job so he can defecate? Wow!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom