Where do you hunt? Not anymore.

elkantlers

Long Time Member
If you like to hunt in any of these areas you better get involved. I don't like my hunting spots being covered up so California can get "clean" power.

Screenshot 2024-09-21 084700.png

How is this even remotely a plausible alternative to energy production? They must analyze nuclear as a more reasonable option. Pay attention when NEPA and the EIS process comes around and comment. HeII, I think even environmental organizations will have take issue with this.

So really all we get to "decide" is do we want Castle Creek and Adams Company apartments via State "affordable housing,"

Rocky Mtn power panels subsidized via Bernie Sanders.

Awesome we get to lose the land and pay the developers to make money off the land

You're A Smart Man Hossy!

How Do We Get you 'Elected In' To Start Straightening This BS Out?

I've Got The Same Attitude With:

DO YOU WANT MADE IN F'N CHINA?

Or?

DO YOU WANT MADE IN F'N CHINA?

So on one hand, if the state takes it "back" it's sold.

On the other, if the feds have it, it's sold.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom