Where did they go ?

E

ElkBugle101

Where did all the rams go from AF canyon ? Seen 16 ewes there today but no rams. Does any one know why they split the unit up for wasatch/ Timp unit and then only keep part of the unit. The unit seems very small.

#74 is there and is nearly a full curl ram. These is also a younger ram with him. I hope no more idiots have been chasing them, I already turned in 2 guys.
From a couple weeks ago.
ggpics017edit.jpg

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

where was this picture taken from? For the past 2 weeks i can only find the ewes above the golf course.

The more important question is "Where are the LAMBS?" Answer that an there might be a sheep herd there in 5 years. If not then those photos will be the only proof sheep lived there. The biologists are trying to figure it out.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com

Andy- how many lambs have you seen in the herds from Alpine to Springville? I have looked a few times and have only seen 2 lambs. The herd above Alpine had 2 rams, 17 ewes and 1 lamb. I saw one lamb on the golf course. The reason I ask is I sat in a meeting with UDWR and FNAWS leaders a couple months ago and they discussed the worry associated with the low lamb recruitment on the Wasatch unit. This is one reason why they have decreased the Wasatch unit. Best of luck on the draws.

www.sagebasin.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom