Where are the wolves?

S

silentbroadhead

I doubt wolf hunting is anything like big game hunting when it comes to keeping everything a secret about where to kill one at. Can anyone give me any advice on where to go near Atlanta or anywhere up the middle fork to get a wolf? I only want to do my part to help the big game populations. If keeping wolf hunting areas a secret that is alright too. PM me if you have anything that could help me out. Thanks

No secret.....Just look for where the deer or elk are, and BINGO! Atlanta? Deer and elk are probably headed out of there by now.....look little lower for the migrating deer/elk, and you WILL find the wolves. Glass for them.....

we tried calling at them last weekend. Seemed to be working for others earlier in the season but it didn't for us. we blew on a distress call after sitting on a hillside for 30 minutes without seeing anything and a wolf busted out of some trees about 500 yards away and ran straight away from us.

I appreciate the reply's. I'll check a little bit lower for the elk migrating and see what I come up with. Thanks again

The problem with wolves is they can be one place and the next day 10 or 20 miles away. The 2nd rut is nearing it's end on elk, but if you can find some bulls that are making noise, chances are the wolves won't be far away right now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom